Monday, February 14, 2011

Words of love

Happy Valentine’s Day!  I hope that each of you is celebrating love in a very special way this year and that someone is romancing your heart and your tastebuds today!  In honor of this day, I thought I’d provide you with some of my favorite conversation heart sayings – also perfect messages on a heart-shaped cake or cookie for your sweetheart!  In 2010, NECCO (the company that originated the chalky little confections) came out with conversation hearts directed specifically at food lovers.  I do still enjoy the old stand-bys, but these are a nice addition!  Enjoy!

Retro:
Dig Me
Funky

Modern:
You Rock
Text Me

Timeless:
Kiss Me
Be Mine
Love You

Foodie:
Recipe 4 Love
Stir My Heart
My Treat
Sugar Pie
Sweet Love
Honey Bun
Spice It Up
Yum Yum

2 comments:

  1. I like the traditional ones the best, but find them rather suggestive to give as gifts... more for me, I guess:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the entry on Cakewrecks from the day after Valentine's Day to see some of these cakes and cookies that have gone horribly wrong.
    http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2011/02/conversation-starters.html

    ReplyDelete